Wednesday, June 01, 2005

San Francisco is Calling


Tomorrow afternoon I leave for a long weekend to SFCA to visit really dear friends that I've desperately missed so I'm feeling very blessed. SF is one of my other favorite cities and the last time I was there M, S, and I had a wonderful time. I'm expecting nothing less this visit as S is a magical creature that makes everything better just by her being there. Some of our activities are going to be repeats; Sonoma for some vino, Calistoga for the mud baths, Muir woods (which is pictured above) for just absorbing this georgeous earth. Muir Woods is actually one of my favorite places; there is a magic and an energy there that is palpable. As well the restaurants in SF are some of the best anywhere so I'm looking TOTALLY FORWARD to getting out there with my beloved friends. Plus the fact that I used extra miles on my ticket so I'm traveling in the front of the bus. Yeah it's a spoil me kind of weekend coming up. I'll post a tell all upon my return Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com