Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Time off & Saundra Messinger ring

I've been so busy living that I've not been posting. That and switching over high speed services at home and a new computer have put the blog on hold for a while. I don't know that I can catch up so perhaps to take off the pressure I'll start from now and go on.

My aforementioned ring from Down Under Jewelry in Newport arrived today and the designer who's name I could not remember is Saundra Messinger (link to her site above). Check out her goods! The woman is so talented. The magical quality that attracted me to her work in the store has held up. I really feel like I have something that was crafted in ancient times by fairies or elves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com